Wednesday, January 7, 2015

All Things Princess

Ready to see what Princess has been up to for the last 6 months! 
First, lets go back to Idaho. Princess playing. Yes, she does play on occasion.
s
Princess had to go to the vet before we left. She got all her vaccinations, teeth cleaned, blood work and micro-chipped.

Princess absolutely loved going to Auntie Karin's. Princess always felt right at home and pretty much made Karin's house her vacation home. I love that Karin loved Princess as much as I love her and always took such good care of her. If I am honest with myself Karin actually took a lot better care of Princess than I do. We miss you Auntie Karin!
Oh how Princess "loves" wearing a collar!
Chillin at Stacy and Robert's.
Stretching out after being in a kennel for a week! Finally home in Alexandria, Virginia!
I'm too lazy to brush Princess, so I just give her the brush and she brushes herself.




 Princess and Manny "cuddling". Manny sleeps upstairs with Princess and I on the weekends. They get along really well, even though they both really want to sleep on the Princess blanket, alone.
 















 




 




















The best selfie ever!
 Dexter really wants to just play with the kitty. Unfortunately, Dexter is just a little too big and hyper for Princess, so for now they are always separated by a gate. Princess is happy, Dexter is sad.
 Princess in her old age, gets colder these days, so now she gets her very own heating pad!
 A Friday night in November I was home alone with the animals, so I drug Princess downstairs. All the dogs but Pup-Pup and Manny were in the dinning room (where the other gate is at). Pup-Pup and Princess kept fighting over this spot on the couch, it was fun to watch because as soon as one moved the other would jump into the spot.
 A selfie I sent to Tuf showing her that I was torturing her baby - the ever spoiled Pup-Pup
Princess and Anthony cuddling!
 Princess is adjusting very well to her new life on the east coast with 5 dogs, 1 cat, 2 birds and 2 new humans. Oh who am I kidding, Princess just hangs out in my room all day, sleeping, staring out the window, and wondering when her next meal will be.She is a true Princess!

2 comments:

BT password reset said...

Nice pictures!and thanks for share.Please check out my site also BT password reset .I hope you like my site.

Ri said...

Go away stupid spammer!! Nobody wants to read your insincere and fake comments, and we certainly aren't dumb enough to click on any links!

Ok, back my regularly scheduled commenting... Wow, I have never seen Princess move so fast! What did you do, sprinkle something extra on her food that day? I love that you got her a heating pad. Spoiled rotten!