Sunday, January 11, 2015

Skype

One ways I have been keeping in touch with some people back in Idaho has been through Skype. I had only Skyped at work for interviews, but now I Skype with friends!
When I Skype with Ri, I also Skype with Jackson!
And sometimes I just Skype with Jackson :)
Meeting my nephew for the first time.

Skyping with the lovely Kathie.
I have also Skyped with Stacy, no picture :(. Alissa is also another friend I have Skyped with. I skyped with Alissa so she could go through her closet and organize it. I have after all organized friends closests before, I just have never done it 2500 miles away. 
I am blessed that even though my friends are thousands of miles away we all are making efforts to stay in touch.

1 comment:

Ri said...

Jackson looks so little in that first picture! I love that we can skype a lot. It is a totally different experience than talking on the phone. And come on, if we were limited to just calling we would probably only talk twice a year!