Thursday, January 15, 2015

Friday Nights on the Nation Mall

On Friday nights in September and October Anthony and Tuf would meet me after work for dinner and then we would walk the National Mall. I usually had about an hour to kill before I would meet up with them, so I would walk to the Washington Monument or the Capitol. I love the National Mall. 
The Reflecting Pool at the Capitol.
I absolutely love looking and taking pictures of the Washington Monument.




After walking to the Capitol I headed back to Chinatown and passed the Newseum. At the Newseum they have the front pages of all the states main paper for that day.
I really like the White House at night, mainly because there are a lot these people.
I have a huge head but in this selfie it looks even bigger!
I love this Monument, day or night!

No comments: