Thursday, January 29, 2015

Halloween at Work

I worked a temporary job from the middle of September to the last day in 2014. As I write this blog I am about a week and a half out from leaving the job. I am so thankful for getting a temporary job and learning new HR skills, and I really hope that by the time this posts I will have a new awesome job. 
I worked at an organization that is super professional, as in you wear suits everyday. However, they go all out for Halloween. I for one have not celebrated Halloween since I was about 10 years old. So, I had to dress up for that day - yay (no). I wore pj's! But there was no way I was wearing pj's on metro so I wore jeans into work and that alone was weird.



I am not saying where I worked, but if you are smart you might be able to figure it out by the first three letters of this photo :)









Here are some photos from the other departments.






Maybe this is their way of letting out all that creativity that they can't express on other days, because this is a super professional work environment.

No comments: