Saturday, April 29, 2017

Zach & Hailey - March 14/15 - Air and Space

On Tuesday, March 14 I was suppose to work because of an event I needed to see. However, it was snowing. When it snows in DC the whole city shuts down and we haven't had any snow this year. I think we had just around an inch for the entire winter season so this snow storm was suppose to be a big deal at about 2 inches (I think). So, this we decided that I would work for half the morning from home. Zach and Hay were able to sleep and rest. We even enjoyed some of the amenities that my new apartment complex offers - like playing pool, which Hay loved!
Hay bug relaxing on the couch with Pup Pup holding her down :)
Dinner! Mac and Cheese and Velveeta and Cheese. Kind of funny, considering that Zach and I don't eat cheese.
On Wednesday, March 15 we headed out to Dulles Air and Space which is about an hour from my house. I really like this museum and had only been there one other time - when Barb and Paul were here 2 years ago. So, it was about time that I went back. Dulles Air and Space has the spaceship the Discovery.


Mars Rover:










 
 
Spy Plane: 
Concordia: 

Hay the Astronaut
Another busy day:
But to top of the day and probably the trip for Hay was going to Build A Bear and getting another cat, that she named Snowy. Zach also made a Redskin dinosaur for Eli.


This country girl loves escalators (more of them to come in the near future)


After the mall we had dinner at Bob Evans for some country cooking that we all love.

No comments: