Friday, April 7, 2017

Texas - Part 2 - The Wedding

On January 28 we celebrated the marriage of Marcos and Kimberley. 
Kimberley is the kindest person that you will ever meet. She wanted to make all the dessert for the reception!
Lisa and I got tasked with making sure the wedding and reception went smoothly. This isn't either of our first rodeos - we got this. And I particularly like the formal dress with neon pink and blue tennis shoes - fashion is one of my top priorities!
This is my go to dress that I wear to all the weddings I have attended since Stacy and Robert were married in 2013. I think this is the 3rd time I have worn this dress (Zach & Niki's wedding, Meghan's wedding & now at Kimberley & Marcos's). I love when Karen is around because she will braid my hair and with this dress it is essential that my hair is pulled up. I love this dress and this hair style! 
Remember how I mentioned that Lisa and I did some day of coordination's - we also had some fun with the cupcakes!

Some behind the scene photos:
 
Such a precious photo:
 
 Such a special occasion. Even though they had been married for a month at this point, they had a wedding for all of us that could not make it to Brazil. It was beautiful and I totally didn't cry during a few parts of the ceremony. These two people are going to accomplish so much as husband and wife. I am over the moon happy for Kimberley and Marcos!
These two ladies mean the world to me. They are like the sisters I never had. They are my best friends, my family. Love them with all my heart.
These two people are also super special to me, they also are my family. We always have a great time when we are together and I know I can count on them for anything. 
This photo will be seen again - on a Christmas card coming your way in December. 
This is my childhood - these are friends I have known since I was 5. I am blessed!





Love.

No comments: