Sunday, November 27, 2016

Thanksgiving 2016

Happy Thanksgiving! We hosted our second annual Thanksgiving with some old faces and some new faces. Tuf started the day by breaking a measuring cup. Let the festivities begin! 
Good bye HR - hello IHOP - I think I have found my new career path! The traditional lemon poppy seed pancakes.
As traditions go - Melissa becoming personal with the small turkey. There were only 6 of us this year and so Tuf bought a small turkey - apparently in her book small is 17 pounds...
The blondes cutting potatoes!
We ate around 6 pm with all the trimmings! Look at that beautiful turkey, courtesy of Tuf and Melissa. 
We had all the traditional trimmings - mashed potatoes and gravy, sweet potato crunch, green bean casserole, green bean  casserole and rolls. I also made pumpkin pie and a Texas buttermilk pie (new for most of us).




My amazing plate!
Melissa, Sarah and Bailey - enjoying their Thanksgiving meals.
Bailey and Sarah cleaning up after dinner.


Thanksgiving photos:











I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving surrounded by some of your people.

No comments: