Saturday, November 5, 2016

Day 7 in Idaho

On Friday I left the Smith household super early for my 8am dentist appointment. Yep, I also go to the dentist on my vacation. Though, on a sad note, my hottie dentist was also on vacation (just like my eye doctor), so I had to see a different dentist. It wasn't bad, but it also wasn't Rob. After the dentist I obliviously stopped at Dutch Bros and for the first time I saw The Dutch Creed.
After my daily DB stop I met Ann and some peeps that live just 4 short hours from me on the east coast - Stacy, Robert and Peyton as they had just landed in Boise the day before for their 2 week vacation in Idaho and Oregon.





After breakfast I stopped at the mall for some makeup and then I had to go to the airport to drop off my car. I was still in Boise for 2 days, but to save a little bit of money, Li had graciously offered to drive me around for the next 2 days. My car this year was another Hyundai (I haven't been a fan of Hyundai's but after driving 2 of them in Idaho I really do like them). Last year I was from Utah and this year I was from California!
After Li picked me up from the airport, she need to run a quick errand in downtown Boise. While Li was shopping Kristiana and I played in the store :)
Then we went to The Village in Meridian so I could exchange something at Charming Charlies and then we wandered around some other stores where Kristiana and I played again :)



For dinner Li made my favorite dish ever - pansit! It is amazing thoughtful that she makes this for me, because it is not easy. And I so appreciate it.
After dinner we used my Dairy Queen gift card birthday gift from Lisa and went to Dairy Queen. We enjoyed our blizzards while looking at the beautiful skyline that only Idaho can offer. Love it!



No comments: