Monday, November 21, 2016

Random (Sept & Oct)

What blog catch up phase is not complete without a lot of random photos? 
First up - my precious baby. In the first photo she is really enjoying her heating pad - in the second picture, she is mid yawn - because after all it is hard to watch YouTube videos of birds!

Well hello there Mr. Phelps!

Doggies are the cutest!

Supporting my local team (mostly for Zach :)).
Facebook is good and bad - but mostly good for me, because when friends come to DC I make them see me! :) Stacey and worked together at Lithia and it had been about 10 years since we last saw each other. So, I met her by her hotel in the DuPont area and we had a nice dinner. I tried to get her to ride the metro but she is a little scared of it - so next time she is in DC - we are riding the metro.
On September 28 my grandma would have been 80. I obviously love my grandma more than any other human on this earth and I miss her tremendously - but I know she is always with me. On her birthday I was looking through a book she had given me and I came across this. And GG you were always mine!
Amen!
 Cousins going to Crafty Bastards on a rainy Saturday - it's an annual event for us.
On Sunday, Martha and I went back to Crafty Bastards and then I went with her to Takoma Park days. It was so much fun!
One of my favorite restaurants is Chuy's, But the closet Chuy's to us is over an hour away - until the first Maryland location opened!! Over the moon excited to have a Chuy's so close! 




More silly animal pictures - including fun SnapChat filters!




No comments: