Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stacy and Robert's Short Weekend Visit

Over Memorial Day weekend Stacy and Robert flew to DC to go house hunting around the Virgina Beach area. Who would have thought that Stacy and Robert would be moving out east a year after I moved out here. Score for me! They are moving in September and I already have a train ticket bought to visit them and their new daughter Peyton in October, but first I will of course see them in August when I am home for a week!
Robert had training in Baltimore all week and go off early on Friday. So, on Friday afternoon I got off of work early and he meet me by my work and we walked to the Washington Monument and the White House. Robert had never been to DC before so I had to give him the 1 hour very quick tour!
 
Then we took the metro to Huntington for the cars, dropping off my car at the house and driving to Dulles to pick up Stacy. For dinner we ate at the amazing Mexican restaurant, Chuy's (so sad that Chuy's is not close to our new house). 
On Saturday morning I made them breakfast, per their request, apparently I can finally cook bacon! And then they headed to Virginia Beach. 
On Tuesday night S&R meet me downtown and we had dinner at a Chinese in Chinatown and then just headed home with some selfie metro pictures.

No comments: