Monday, July 27, 2015

Random: April & May

Of course with all my catch-up phases I have to include a random post here and there. Here is my random photos from April and May. 
My precious baby!
Changed the bedding in the guest room and changed the comforter to a kings size - I think this works better when there are 2 people sleeping in the bed. Still my favorite room.
This handsome guy turned 1 in April and I missed his first birthday party. Good thing you don't remember what happens when you are that little, therefore Jackson still loves his auntie!


Random photos for May:
Selfie with Dumb Dumb
I discovered this fountain when we did our walk during cherry blossom festival. So during lunch I would walk to the fountain - it is so beautiful.
And look, they even have a duck ramp for the duckies! How sweet!
A friend at work bought me lunch one day and it was Peruvian, because she is from Peru. It was surprisingly good!
In my attempt to dress move professionally I have bought a few work dresses - they are very comfortable and I just throw on my suit jacket when I need to look a little more professional.



There was the app going around Facebook, where you can upload a photo and it will tell you the age and sex of the people in the photo. I found this comical!




What up Princess?!?!? 
Barb and Paul thought Princess deserved her very own water fountain...hmn...okay. Princess actually now loves it!


I like this quote and it fits my life right now. I have a lot more emotional moments than anyone knows about, but it is okay and it is fine, and I am not giving up! 
Drinks with my fellow colleagues - it's weird drinking with work friends.
I made this collage for Stacy's 33rd Birthday. This is a compile of photos of us over the last 11 years.

No comments: