Monday, February 15, 2016

Snowzilla - The Dig Out

When it snows for 36 hours straight and you get around 2 feet of snow, you have to dig out. While I have always grown up around snow, I have never had to dig out snow. It is hard work! My lower back and shoulder hurt for days after. So, we don't own snow shovels and when the home owners shovel breaks after 1 scope you have to use regular shovels and that stinks! Thankfully as we were digging out the cars with our garden shovel and big bowls, 2 of our neighbors had sympathy for us and let us borrow their snow shovels. Such a kind gesture, and I must have gotten a little aggressive because I have broke one of the shovels :( Now to wait for the stores to get snow shovels back in. 

Anthony's truck...



Tuf's car:
 Cleaning off the cars was a neighborly event.
 It took us 3 hours to dig out Tuf and Anthony's car on Sunday. Thankfully on Monday I was able to work from home, but when my friend sent me a picture of a sunroof caved in from all the snow, I stopped working and took an early lunch to at least uncover Bumblebee with the help of Tuf & Anthony. 


 So much snow!

No comments: