Saturday, January 16, 2016

Zach's Visit - First Night

My baby brother visited me!!! I was so excited! Zach and I did not grow up together and have only seen each other about a dozen times since we were little kids. While we may not see each other often, nor do we have much in common, but over the last few years, we have seen each other once a year and I cherish our time together. Zach flew into Reagan on the afternoon Saturday, December 6. We drove to my work in downtown DC for dinner at a sports pub called, Green Turtle (turned into Zach's favorite place to eat) and to go to a Wizards Basketball Game that I had surprised Zach with. I have hosted a lot of people in my year in DC, but what kind of things would Zach be interested in? Sports. Yes, boys like sports!





The Wizards lost to the Dallas Mavericks. While we live in DC we were kind of all rooting for the Dallas Mavericks. We had a fun first night!

No comments: