Saturday, January 2, 2016

November Christmas Trees

Let the catch up phase begin, again. With a new year I am always motivated to close out the previous year so I can print my blog book. Thankfully, in this catch up phase I only have 2 months to do! So let's get started! 
Christmas always starts early and this year was no exception. This was the first Christmas tree we saw the first week of November in Springfield.

Two weekends before Thanksgiving, yes I said two weekends before Thanksgiving, Silver Spring lite their Christmas tree. This was was unique to say the least - the theme was the food industry. So there were plates, silverware, cups, foam cheese and meats. It was weird and not one I particularly liked.






The middle of November was cold, thus why we had hats and gloves and coats on and yet one month later it was 70 on Christmas day. Oh global warming, I love you!

No comments: