Monday, January 18, 2016

Washington Redskins Game

Monday Night Football! December 7, 2015. Landover, Maryland. FedEx Field. Home of the Washington Redskins. A bucket list for Zach. And we were there! 
My brother has been a Redskin fan since he was born. Our dad was a Redskin fan. I am not sure why my dad was a Redskin fan and I will never know that answer, but I do remember what the Redskins meant to my dad and I know what they mean to Zach. So, while I do like football, I am not an NFL fan - I like college football, I was over the moon excited to experience this with Zach. Like Zach, this was my first NFL football game and it was a big game, Monday Night Football, against the Dallas Cowboys (Kellen was not the QB at that time, unless I would have probably had to root for the Cowboys, cause I bleed blue and orange and will always support BSU players). 




Random drunk guy in our photo...












The final score was 19-16 Cowboys, it was a wild and crazy game! Our seats were not the best seats, but at least we were there. At the end of the game, we went down to the end zone to take photos and Zach was able to touch the field!
Just your average armored vehicle..
Zach with the Redskin band...
A fantastic memory was made that night.

No comments: