Monday, December 24, 2018

Texas!

I seriously can't believe that it has been months since I blogged. I am going to try and remember what I did at the end of July in Texas, as I currently prepare to go back to Texas for New Years. 
Texas is now like my second home because that is where my cousin lives and also where my best friends live. I have been to Tyler, Texas many times in my life, I even spent two summers here while in high school. I traveled a lot the summer of 2018. I have already blogged about Idaho and New Mexico and now a month later I was headed south to Texas for a few days. 
Karen and I flew into DFW and rented a car to drive to Tyler. And it just so happened that on our way to Tyler we were able to stop at the best restaurant, In-N-Out! Yum! 
The main reason for going to Tyler, was to attend Sophia's baby shower and to meet Sophia before they went overseas. I just love babies so much! And it was so wonderful to see my dear friend as a mom. The McKeown's are part of my family and I love all of them so much and they always make me feel so welcome. 


The awesome part of being in Tyler is that I can also see my cousin. I didn't realize how much I would miss Tuf, but I do miss her so much. Though I am extremely proud of all that she has accomplished in Tyler! So proud of you Tuf. Love you! 
I spent a night with Tuf and then it was back to McKeown's to see Kimberley, Marcos and Sophia again because I had no idea when I was going to see them again as they were heading to Brazil and then Fiji. But I found out earlier this week that they will be back in Tyler at Christmas, so now I get to see them again! Yay!!!! 


Oh man, I stink at games now - I lost at Phase 10, so very bad... I need to find new games, because all my old favs are not my friends anymore. Ah, who am I kidding I still love Phase 10, even if I am terrible at it. 

No comments: