Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Boise - Day 4

My last day in Idaho. :( As I have mentioned several times, this was a last minute trip - but what I haven't mentioned was that I was already going to be coming out west, but I hadn't planned on coming to Idaho. So, when Karin told me I needed to come home - I rearranged my travel and thus how I was able to get to Boise for a few days. 
On my last day, I had breakfast with my mentor and friend Bonni at the Egg Factor. 
Then I spent the afternoon with my best friend, Marie and her kids. My cousin Ashley also came over. All the children love - I am not sure why... but I do love all of them! 
It was a great day hanging out with the BFF and cousin. Ri and I make it a point to Skype at least once a month, so while we have been apart for 4 years, it doesn't feel like that because we still make each other a priority. Love you Ri! 

After hanging out with Ri - I need to get cash from my bank. Of course Idaho has my bank, but DC doesn't (that was until November when a Chase finally opened! I was a tad too excited that I have a local branch now). 
I so miss the mountains! 
I tried again to see if I could take a picture of Clara like Emily had been taking of Princess. I still can't. I loved Clara, she didn't really like me, but that is okay. Clara went to heaven in October of this year. 
This cracked me up...and only in Idaho! 
This is exactly what Idaho did for me! 
No matter where I go after DC, Idaho is my home. 

No comments: