Friday, December 14, 2018

New Mexico - Day 1 & 2

After an amazing few days in Boise, I headed south to spend some time with the family in New Mexico. I flew from Boise to Phoenix and wow it was hot in Phoenix! 
My brother and niece met me at the airport. Then my brother kindly drove me to In-N-Out. Who doesn't love In-N-Out? My brother that is who, but he was still nice enough to let me go there on our way to New Mexico. 
I will always remember my grandma saying that the desert was beautiful and I would say, not it's ugly and everything is dead. My grandma is always right, I sure miss the desert landscape - I find it absolutely breathtaking and beautiful. 
Finally in Cliff, New Mexico and I met my beautiful niece Raelynn Nicole fore the first time. I love her so much and I think she is the most previous little girl ever! 










I also got to meet my 4 year old nephew Eli. He looks so much like Zach and our cousin Sam as little boys. Eli really wanted daddy's Dr. Pepper. 


This city girl was getting some time in the country! 


It was a great first couple days with the family. I love these kiddos so much! 



No comments: