Friday, December 28, 2018

Boston

As I mentioned, my summer encompassed a lot of traveling. In August I went to Boston. I had been to Boston two other times, but it has been 10 years since I was last in Boston. I really hope to go to Boston one last time before I leave the east coast. The reason for Boston this time was for work. I went to work at our National Meeting on recruiters row. 
National Meeting is huge - I think there were about 14,000 attendees.
I thought my hotel room was pretty cool when the TV welcomed me. I also realized my hotel room bigger than my entire studio... 
I sadly wasn't able to explore Boston, but I did have some amazing Italian food! 


Why did I have a 6:30am flight back to DC? Cause I thought I should go into work that day...I'm dumb...I also don't trust myself when it comes to alarms this early... 
It was a quick 2 day trip to Boston, but it was still fun to see some of the first east coast city I fell in love with. I have go to get back! 

No comments: