Sunday, December 16, 2018

New Mexico - Day 3

I had the honor of sharing a room with this angel. 
One of the reasons I went to Cliff was because my aunt and uncle from Australia were going to be there. My uncle is my mom's brother. This was only the third time I have met the. The other two times were in Colorado and Nebraska when I was 2 and again when I was 21. It was really amazing to be able to see my aunt and uncle and spend a few days with the fam. 
Uncle Gilbert with Raelynn. 
Zach took us to where he works in Morenci, AZ at an open pit cooper mine. I am beyond proud of my brother and all that he has accomplished in his career. Growing up in Nevada, I am very familiar with open pit mining, but having my brother give us a tour was special and you can tell how much he really enjoyed it. 
After a little day trip to Arizona, we came back to New Mexico where I cuddled with the kiddos and watched a movie.

Zach is a wonderful dad and Niki is a fantastic mom. It was super amazing to just watch them be parents to their three children. I love watching my brother simply being a dad. 




Adorable - Aunt Marilyn and Eli counting - be still my heart. 
Nothing is better than holding a sleeping baby. 
Family is really so precious. 
+

No comments: