Monday, December 10, 2018

Boise - Day 2 & 3

Day 2 in Idaho - I fist went to Eagle Christian (while this new Mere is random, I do still like to do certain things). After church I had brunch with the Boulier's and then I spent the afternoon with Lisa and her family. Forgive me, cause I have sucked at blogging  - I am not going to be able to give every little detail and don't worry, Lisa will show up again because she came to DC in September to see me! I think that Li and I hang out at her house and then we went shopping, wear I did a lot of damage at Maurices. 
Another Emily photo of Princess. 
I tried to do the same thing with Clara (Barb and Paul's cat), but yeah, I'm not a photographer... 
Sunday was a good day with friends. On Monday, I had an early lunch with another wonderful friend, Tonia. Tonia will always hold a special place in my heart and I am so thankful for her! 
Normally when I am in Idaho I go to the dentist, eye doctor and have my hair done. I had been in Idaho just 7 months prior so I couldn't go for my annual eye appointment and I had actually found an okay (not great) dentist in Maryland and went to the dentist in May (remember, I planned this Idaho trip in 2 weeks) so I didn't need to go to any of those appointments. But if I am in Idaho - I want to get my hair done and to hide the grey hair that I do not have. I love the darker color of my hair, but since I only get my hair done about once a year, I need to bring blond back in so the grey could blend with with the blond. 
Marbella is amazing and even from afar I still send her referrals. This photo she took of me is amazing, I love it! I use it for everything and is even my work photo now. This is also the first time I wore this dress, and now you will see I pretty much wore it all summer and fall long. 


After having my hair done, I met Julie for some ice cream at a place in Nampa (I have already forgot the name - but that isn't important), rather it was about spending time with a dear friend who had listened to me during the spring drama. 
I was in love with this dress, I had to show the cousin that I bought something with print on it (she always tell me I am so bland in my dress). 
Dinner was with one of my best friends, Yesenia at Costa Vida. 
After dinner, I got to see my cousin Ashley and her daughter Liah. Man I love them so much and I hadn't seen them since I moved to DC - 4 years prior. We spent the evening having FroYo and chatting for hours. I love you so much Ash and Liah! 

























Monday was so busy, but so awesome to be able to reconnect with so many friends and family. I am loved. 

No comments: