Wednesday, March 18, 2015

End of 2014!

Phew, after 4 months of blogging and a quarter into 2015, this is my last blog post for 2014! I am writing this post 2.5 months before it will post. I can't believe that I am done blogging about 2014, just 10 days into 2015. I don't know what 2015 will hold, but I am sure it is going to be exciting! I am looking forward to friends visiting,exploring the east coast, hopefully having a permanent job where I feel like I belong, and a trip or two back to Idaho. 2014 was a year of growth for me. I fulfilled one of my dreams, living on the east coast. While I don't think I will live out here for the rest of my life, I am extremely proud of myself for trying out this dream.
Tuf using one of her Christmas I gave her, cast-iron skillets, to make turkey potpies. Yum, yum, yum!
 They gave me the Big Bang Theory game. It is really fun, but you really need to play with people that know the show.
 Over Christmas and New Years we played a lot of Ticket to Ride and then I taught them how to play Ticket to Ride Europe. We are all addicted to Ticket to Ride, rather it is on our phones or the board game, it is our game of choice.
 On New Year's Eve I watched BSU play in their 3rd Fiesta Bowl in 7 years. BSU lead the entire way and won the game against Arizona State. The 4th quarter, Arizona got a little to close to the win then any of us BSU fans liked to see. Made for a stressful, but good game. I also drank Ste. Chapelle Soft Red and ate pizza, in honor of the many games Alissa and I watched together. 
Random end of year photos of Princess playing with her Christmas present.


Sometimes Princess didn't want me to blog...
Sissy and Manny chillin with Princess...oh Princess loves dogs!


Princess has a pretty rough life in Virginia. Yes, that is a heating pad she is laying on and her toys next to her.
End of year photos of my nephew and niece.
12.19.14
 12.22.14
 12.24.14
Christmas Day 2014.




  12.30.14
 Let's rock 2015!

1 comment:

Ri said...

That turkey pot pie looks really good. Kudos to Tufie. Also, when I saw your BSU photos, I saw the pizza one first and totally thought you put wine in your Dutch Bros cup with ice and I thought, "classy". Your niece and nephew are getting so big! Hailey looks just like her auntie. Minus the hair color.