Monday, March 16, 2015

2014 Christmas Day

Our first Christmas on the East coast. 
Barb sent me a package and on the back of the box was a drawing of an MAF plane from Gene :)
Throughout December I would Skype with friends and open Christmas presents. Hi Kimberley & Karen!
I love Christmas cards!
 Chunky Charlie - he was a great tree! He looks bigger than he actually was because he is on top of a dog kennel. He is still pretty wide though.
Crackling fire, thanks to Netflix to - perfect way to open presents!
And then some snow.
Poor Anthony got a gift wrapped in Frozen paper!
But he forgot all about the Frozen paper when he opened his PS4. 
Anthony got Tuf a beautiful ring.
And Tuf got me a pretty ring. I like rings.
Stuff that was in my stocking.
Anthony's stocking
Tuf's stocking
Anthony's gifts - theme, PS4 stuff
Tuf's gifts.
My gifts. Theme - jewelry and Starbucks mugs.




Dinner!
GG's platter that we had many Holiday dinners on.
Mashed potatoes, rolls, turkey, green bean casserole, olives, cream corn and gravy.
Ste. Chapelle Soft Huckleberry wine. Idaho representing!
Nothing says a fancy dinner like putting olives on your fingers, like you are 5 again!






Christmas photos
 Fun photos!
 Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Ri said...

Wow, you guys know how to do presents! Your stocking was rocking. Heh.
Looks like you had a really great Christmas dinner too! I'm reading this post in March and it totally makes me want to eat Christmas dinner again. I guess next weekend's Easter ham will do. :-)