Friday, February 6, 2015

Veterans Day & Walk Around the Neighborhood

On Veterans Day there was a huge concert on the National Mall, called, The Concert for Valor and it was bringing in huge performers like Carrie Underwood, Bruce Springsteen, Rihanna, Eminem, Metallica and others. It was a free concert and they were expecting 800,000 people. I decided to see how close I could get to the National Mall without going through the security check and this was as far as I could go. I didn't go to the concert, but I heard it was pretty amazing and there were no issues with a crowd that large.


After trying to walk to the National Mall I walked to the Navy Memorial where there was a ceremony going on.
On a Sunday afternoon, at the beginning of November we took a walk around the neighborhood. I love all the fall colors!







1 comment:

Ri said...

Wow, beautiful fall colors!! The East is so good at that.