Monday, February 16, 2015

Thanksgiving

On Thanksgiving Day we decided to eat out. We really liked Copper Canyon in Silver Spring and they were open on Thanksgiving Day so Tuf made reservations. We took the metro to Silver Spring and walked around their downtown area. We really like the Silver Spring, Maryland area...who knows, maybe our next home will be there ;)


Hanging out at Starbucks for a little while to warm up. This was Tuf and my first Thanksgiving together since we were teenagers. I am so thankful that we are doing this DC adventure together. Tuf is my sister.
We are getting pretty good at this selfie thing! One of my favorite pictures!
Dinner was super yummy and afterwards we walked back to the metro and then went home (with a stop at Target and Wal-Mart, I personally don't shop on Thanksgiving or the day after, but Tuf and Anthony like to, so I took one for the team and tagged along).



Excellent first Thanksgiving!

No comments: