Monday, February 4, 2019

November Random

What happened in November? Lots of Princess :) 
 




My apartment is super warm and I am pretty sure I will never use my heater - but not complaining because that means my electric bill is going to be nice and cheap. In previous years Princes would be living on a heating pad - but in this apartment, she doesn't care about it. 


I had a nice dinner with my dear friend Kathy at an Italian restaurant on 14th street. We spent hours chatting - it was perfect! 























I went up to Friendship Heights after Thanksgiving to get some Christmas gifts at an awesome neighborhood market called Rodmans. Then I went to TJ Maxx and DSW. I love Friendship Heights - brings back a lot of memories (it's where Tuf worked for 3 years). One of our traditions was to always see the tree in Friendship Heights and for the 4th year I was able to see it! November also brought a random snow storm (DC winter doesn't normally start until late January). 


#leasonlearnedfor2018


No comments: