Sunday, February 10, 2019

My Little Christmas Tree

I love Christmas time - it's no surprise. But when I moved from Rockville to DC, I had to leave my artificial tree behind because the movers forgot the tree and my huge area rug. I needed the area rug more than the tree and since Bumblebee is a tiny car, both wouldn't fit. However, across the street from my apartment is a beer garden called Wunder Garten and they had a tree lot and all the proceeds went to the Children's Hospital. 

My little tree getting ready to come home -  they even put the tree into a base for me. 
Nothing here to see - just a girl carrying a tree down a city street. #cityliving! 




Putting the tree up and letting the branches rest. 


Little tree all decorated. 


My tree represents me, from birth to childhood to adult hood and my obsession with Starbucks, DC and Idaho. 



I love the little bit of Christmas tree I was able to bring to my small studio. 


The Wunder Garten Winterfest - so cool to have this right across from my home. 

No comments: