Saturday, January 19, 2019

October Random

Oh yeah, another random post...we are finally in October, just two more months until I can close out 2018. 
October was a hot month! On a Sunday, Stephanie, Emily (friend in my building), Martha, Gina and I went to Takoma Park Day in Takoma Park, Maryland, which is another awesome street festival! It was super hot, so we walked the festival, got some food, watched a band perform (doesn't this little gazebo remind you of the gazebo in Gilmore Girls) and then went home. 
After Takoma Park Day, I joined Emily on our rooftop to cool off and I was able to take this awesome picture. How blessed am I! I can see the US Capitol dome from my pool! Awesome! 
I do have such an amazing view! 
Emily took this amazing picture of my precious baby! 
Princess loves computers - it is probably because they are warm. 























Sleeping baby!
Princess doesn't understand personal space and normally is always waiting for me to finish my shower.
She also had another UTI. Poor thing. But shout out to Gina who kindly spent at least 3 hours driving us to and from DC to Rockville (times like this I really miss my car).
#amen! 
Cooking - my new dish, tuna casserole - yum and the famous chicken, rice and dumpling soup.


Rooftop Bars are a thing in DC and I love them. Crimson opened in Chinatown and has a great view of the Washington Monument and on the main level is a fun diner with yummy breakfast food that is served all day. 
My boss gave me this awesome card and super cute magnet for doing a good job during our annual Service Award event. 

No comments: