Monday, January 7, 2019

Lisa & Susan - September 10

On Lisa and Susan's last day, we decided to go explore Annapolis. This is something I have wanted to do for awhile now. We decided to go to the Naval Academy and take a tour. The tour was amazing and so much information! I highly recommend going to Annapolis and touring the Naval Academy. 
The Chief of Naval Operations House. 

We were able to see the lunch formation. They do formations for every meal, but the lunch one is the only one that the public can see. 


After the Naval Academy we had lunch at a cute historic restaurant in downtown and then we walked the main street. 


Next we went over to Sandy Point State Park to see the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. The bridge is amazing and terrifying at the same time. 
After our adventures in Annapolis, it was time for me to take them to BWI so they could catch their plane back to Boise. It was so much fun to have them visit me in DC! I love that people are still so willing to come visit me - I cherish every visitor! 

No comments: