Thursday, July 25, 2019

Pow! Wow! NoMa Mural Walk

On Saturday, May18, Stephanie and I did a mural walk around my hood, NoMa called Pow! Wow! that incorporates artists from all over the place. It was the first hot day of the season but we managed to do a little over half of the murals. It was fun to walk around the neighborhood I have called home for the last year and a half.



It took me several months to finally take pictures of the Washington mural - which is crazy because it is right next to my building and something I walk right past at least twice a day.

This is so much of the stages of life I am in.

My neighborhood isn't very neighborhood-e, but it is slowly getting there and the Pow! Wow! Is pretty cool - hopefully this fall we will be able to finish the walk as we have about 10 - 15 more murals to see.

No comments: