Saturday, December 23, 2017

Thanksgiving 2017

Thanksgiving, our favorite holiday to cook! This is the 4th Thanksgiving we have celebrated together on the east coast. We finally have an amazing kitchen to cook in. This year we hosted Melissa for the 3rd year and for the first time after several invites, Sarah - Tuf's coworker. 
Even though there are only four of us - we make all the fixings: turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, sweet potato crunch, green bean casserole, rolls, stuffing, black olives, drinks and pies. Yum! It was all amazing!!!

The weekend before Tuf and I decorated for Christmas. We know it is early, but we only have a couple months left together so we wanted to enjoy the most of the holiday season...so the tree's (yes we have 2) went up the weekend before Thanksgiving. So, while these look like our Christmas photos, they are actually our Thanksgiving photos. We are such goofs!


Cousin love. I am so thankful that I have had this east coast adventure with my cousin/sister/best friend. As we start the process of going our separate ways again, I can't help but think of how much we have changed and grew over the last 3.5 years. I am thankful for this experience. It has been a lot of fun, it has been hard, there has been many challenges and many adventures. It was more than I could ever expect!




 
Melissa was my first friend I made here and I can't believe this is the 3rd Thanksgiving we have spent together.
Group photos - selfie style!
What an amazing Thanksgiving! 
After the food had settle we went out to Target and Kohl's to see if there were any black Friday deals. The girls bought a couple things - DVD's and PJ's - I didn't see anything I needed. It was a very nice Thanksgiving!

No comments: