Sunday, December 17, 2017

Idaho - Day 7!!!

Thursday, November 2. I started the day by touring the new Mormon temple in Meridian. Karla is a dear friend of mine and when she was in DC in July she mentioned touring the temple and when the Boise temple did their restoration a few years ago I went with Karla to tour it. Plus this gave me more time with Karla and her adorable daughter Morgan. The Meridian temple is beautiful and while no photos are allowed inside, there is a lot of symbolism behind the Mormon faith. The grounds are made for some pretty photos.



After the temple tour I went and did a little shopping at stores I don't have out east like Fred Meyer and Maurices. And I had to take a selfie with my fun car! I really liked driving the Nissan (don't tell Bumblebee). The Nissan had fancy things that most people are use to, but not me - had a back up camera and a USB port so I could jam out to P!nk as I drove around 400 miles in the week.
The rest of the day I spent time at the Smith household. I brought over Costa Vida for lunch and Ri made a Thai beef dinner. We chatted and in the evening I helped organize Cadence's clothing (who doesn't love little girl clothing?!?!). It was a nice chill evening with the BFF and family. It's like being at home.




No comments: