Monday, December 11, 2017

Idaho - Day 3!!!

On Sunday, October 29 - I started the day by going to my home church - Eagle Christian and ran into an MAF person - they are everywhere! Then I meet, Stacy, Robert and Peyton at The Egg Factory in Boise for another yummy breakfast. After breakfast I went back to the Boulier's new beautiful house to hang out and then we carved pumpkins!











It was a fun afternoon with dear friends. Next I made a quick stop over at Chelsea's where we visited for a little over an hour.
Then I went over to Yesenia's where I we had a fun dinner at Idaho Pizza in Caldwell. Next we ran to Wal-Mart so Yesenia could grab some quick groceries - we just had to take a selfie in the baking aisle to reminisce about the days when we use to shop for our bake-a-thon's. After wards, I went back to her house where we chatted for a few more hours with her awesome husband, Lionel.
It was a great day! Super busy, but so special to see so many people.

No comments: