Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Idaho - Day 4 & 5

On Monday, October 30, I spent the first half of the day on sick leave (as in I didn't use vacation time, but rather sick time so I could go to the doctors). I first went to the eye doctor in Kuna, where everything was good. He did do something weird and put contacts in my eyes for me, but I have worn contacts for so long that it doesn't bother me to have things coming at my eyes...my eye doctor did this so because he wanted to change the brand of contact I was currently using. But he needed to to a blind test. I chose the new brand. 
After the eye doctor I went to my beloved dentist. I love my dentist but the news he had for me wasn't good. I needed to have 4 cavities refilled and a crown replaced. Rob, aka hottie dentist, was heading to none other than Washington, DC on Thursday so he didn't have time to do all the repairs in my mouth, so he asked if I would be willing to see someone else in the practice. I said fine, if you trust them I'll do it - I have some serious trust issues, and well I really only trust Rob for my teeth. As it turned out, all the dentists were super busy that week - but Rob, moved around his schedule and was able to see me on Wednesday, November 1. More of that visit to come later.
After my morning of doctors I went over to Karla's to chat for a couple hours. Then I went to Idaho Pizza (again - don't judge) to spend the evening catching up with my dear friend of 13 years, Tonia. It's crazy we have been friends since 2004! Love this girlie.
BSU wall - I am home!
Tuesday, October 31. Started the day with coffee with Bex. I got to catch up on her amazing life. I am so extremely happy for her!!!! I can't wait to see what 2018 hold for this amazing lady.
Then I had lunch with Danielle. This girl has a lot going on in her life as well. So thankful for the time we were able to spend together.
We went to Costa Vida - my first time back at another one of my favorite places.
After lunch, I went into MAF and was able to visit with many people. 
For dinner I head over to Kathie's where I got to finally meet her husband Brad! I am over the moon happy for both of them. Kathie is a dear person in my life and I am so happy that she meet and married Brad. We had Idaho Pizza for dinner (I said no judging!) and we watched the World Series (I don't like baseball - but everyone was so enthralled with it that I could not get involved.
Another wonderful day with friends! My heart is full and happy!

No comments: