Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Idaho - Day 8

Friday, November 3 - My 6 days were up at the Dukes and now I was going to stay for the last 2 days at the Haveman's. But first I had to say goodbye to Clara - Clara didn't like me, cause I am too needy. She hissed at me a few times, but I still got a picture with her. Love you Clara :)
Friday morning I went over to antoher dear friend of mine's Corine for an amazing breakfast of yummy homemade healthy treats. It was nice to briefly catch up to with her.
Then I meet these 4 lovely ladies at Starbucks for lunch. They all ate and drank Starbucks and while I am a gold card carrying member of Starbucks - I have to be loyal to DB while in Idaho for only week. I also bought Culvers into Starbucks, because I am not a fan of Starbucks sandwiches and Culvers is amazing! I was super excited that Boise has a Culvers. Reason number 178692 to move back to Idaho. Anyways it was fun to have lunch with these ladies one last time.
Than I took my awesome car back to the rental car place and Lisa picked up. We went into downtown Boise and went to the Idaho Made store - I have never heard of this store before - but is is amazing! I love all things Idaho. Next we went to Lisa's house so she could make me the amazing pansit! Such a good friend I have to make me pansit whenever I come into town.

After dinner we went over to Marie's and I got a couple pictures of the boys - cause I was a bad auntie and had only taken pictures of baby girl. Jackson wearing Cadence's coat - someday he is not going to like this photo - haha!


It's hard to get a picture with these active kids :)




Lisa, Ri and I went to a girls night out at the Nampa Civic Center for the Craft a& Chocolate Affair.

It was so much to hang out with my bestest friends. I love these times. I miss these times. I cherish these times. I am hopeful there will be more of these times.


Only one more day left in Idaho...

No comments: