Saturday, August 22, 2015

Proud Auntie!

 My dear friend Stacy, had a baby girl, Peyton Isabella on Friday, August 7 at 2:53pm (I had guessed 3:00pm) MST. Peyton weighed in at 7lbs 9ounces and was 20.5 inches long. I am just overwhelmed with joy for Stacy and Robert. I get meet Peyton when I go to Boise in a little over a week! 



The happy family. Look at Pey - she is smiling!
 The proud mommy! Love it!
  I will be taking a blogging break in the next blog or two (or this might be my last post). I will be back, as I always am. But I am going to Boise for a week and I am going to enjoy every minute of it! I have been away for over a year now and I miss it!
Here are the August photos of I have of Hay and Eli - with a little Zach and Nikki thrown in :)
Hay's first day of 1st grade. How is that big already? 
 Hay won her first trophy on her horse (Joe) on August 15 for barrel racing.
 
 This was a lost photo of Eli from July - digging into his birthday cake. Mmnn...sugar - so good!
 I am one blessed aunt with precious nieces and nephews in my life!

No comments: