Friday, August 14, 2015

First National's Game

I am honestly trying to make friends in DC. While I still don't think I will be in DC for more than a couple years, I do think I need friends. So when my work friend Monika (she is from Idaho!) invited to me to a Nationals game I said yes. I am not a baseball person (unlike football), I was going for the social aspect. I invited Melissa because the Nationals were playing the Colorado Rookies and Melissa is from Colorado.
I have never been to National's Park, nor a professional baseball game!
The park is beautiful and huge and thanks to wrong directions we walked the entire park from the first tier to the fourth and finally found our seats on the second tier around the 4th inning.
Selfie time - cause you know, Baseball is not that exciting! My closest friend in DC! I can't believe I have known her for almost 1 year! I am so thankfully we are friend!
West coast girls on the east coast!
Ugh. I may have failed to mentioned that the reason Monika invited me was because it was Vandal's night..I went to support Idaho in general :)
Needed to get Rich (Monika's) husband in the photo!
Go Idaho! The state not the University of Idaho.
Our seats were pretty good and I did watch some of the game - like 5 minutes...when the Rockies hit a home run and scored 4 points, which lead them to win the game.
Monika's boss was also at the game so we stopped over and said hi to him and his wife.
Such a fun evening with DC friends!

No comments: