Thursday, August 6, 2015

July

Besides the 4th of July, the month of July was spent packing and getting ready for the move to Silver Spring, Maryland. Since we were moving to a different state, I thought it was best to get some things done before we left Virginia. One of those things was taking Princess to the vet. Princess is the easiest cat to take to the vet - she is just chills and eventually will falls asleep.


Selfie with Baylor - look at his crazy eye and long tongue!
A better selfie photo!
Seriously, sometimes I pinch myself - I just casually went on a lunch walk with a friend at work and we just strolled by the Capitol. Seriously! How amazing is this!
Hallelujah! Moving day is finally here! We have counted down to this day, since the day we moved in! Goodbye Alexandria!!!!
Hello, new house in Silver Spring!
Princess surveying her new room!
This is what my new area looked like on the day after we moved in. It has changed a lot and soon, I will most an updated photo!
The last week in July, I saw my first protest in front of the building I work in. This group was protesting changes to Americans with Disability Act (ADA).





















As you can see, July was very uneventful on the picture front, but a lot of working moving houses.

No comments: