Thursday, August 20, 2015

DC Fest

For Tuf and Anthony's birthday, I bought tickets to DC Fest. DC Fest is an all afternoon/evening of Christian concerts. We thought it would be about 4 hours long - like the Outcry concert we went to a few weeks ago. We were wrong. DC fest started at 3pm and ended around 10:30pm. We left around 8:30pm, so we didn't see the headliner, Michael W. Smith. That was okay though, I had seen him years ago and I haven't really followed any of his new music. We did get to see other great artists like Sidewalk Prophets, Josh Wilson, Brandon Health and Crowder. Crowder was amazing! I knew some of his songs, but now I want to buy all his albums - he was a great performer and a strong man of God. I also really enjoyed Brandon Health and Josh Wilson and now I have a little crush on the lead singer of Sidewalk Prophets (he is geeky looking - just my type!).
I am practicing taking selfies - I am still not that good at them...
 
 It was a fun afternoon/evening and I am so glad that so many Christian artists come to the DMV area!    

No comments: