Sunday, August 16, 2015

Kennedy Center Play

Last Sunday we went to a play at the Kennedy Center. We bought tickets for the Broadway hit, Book of Mormon in March. I remember when I bought the tickets I got into a virtual waiting line of 12,000 people! We have been to the Kennedy Center one other time, however the first time we did not go on the terrace. Beautiful views of the Potomac River, Georgetown, Rossyln and Arlington.
I am horrible at taking selfie's, but I am trying. It was also very bright outside and I had to put the sunglasses back on! I also got to wear my new and now favorite dress!





Pretending I am on the Titanic - I know...I am weird!
Lincoln Memorial




The usher lady was rather rude to us and first told us we couldn't have food in the theater, but then we could have certain food and then there was no soda but could have water. And then there was no photos...blah, blah, blah! 
I am so glad that we went to the play! It was a neat experience to see a Broadway play at the famous Kennedy Center. The play itself is very crude and insulates pretty much everyone, but it was funny and had some hilarious parts - especially the dancing Starbucks cups.

No comments: