Monday, May 15, 2017

March Randomness

It is kind of hard to believe that I would have any random pictures since I have almost blogged about every day in March, but here is a few. 
I love the yellow line on the metro, I really do. But I don't love metro anymore. When I went to Reagan to pick up Karen at the beginning of March - I had to take a picture of this, 19 minutes until the next train! Metro is nothing but efficient (ha!). Stupid metro.
Princess has a pretty rough life.

In March I sure collected an array of hotel keys in Virginia, Maryland and New York.
I am probably the only one who finds this awesome, but Instagram just loops my boy Zac in with all my other friends - yeah, no big deal :)
For the 3rd time 5 month Tuf and I saw Blue October. In October we saw them in Silver Spring, in January we saw the lead singer in Annapolis, and then in March we saw the band in Baltimore. Tuf is right, I have turned into a fan girl when it comes to Blue October, just like her.
Simple post for March, cause like I said before and have already blogged about, March was busy - but so very awesome!

No comments: