Wednesday, May 17, 2017

April Random

After an extremely busy March, April was very chill with a lot of relaxing and a lot of blogging to catch up on life. 
There was some really cool sayings that popped up on Facebook.
 Have I mentioned how much I love this kitty?!?!


 Well we may not have had beautiful cherry blossoms this year, we still had some beautiful flowers. These were taken outside of my office building. 


I can't wait for summer, when I can hang out by the pool every single day! I love our courtyards and all the comfy seating they have. I enjoyed an empty courtyard to myself for about an hour on a beautiful Easter Sunday.
 April 12 - 24 years since my dad died...


 I tried something new! Yay for Mere! These vegetable grilled dumplings that I can get for $3.00 at the National Geographic cafeteria are amazing! So good!!!
 Give a girl a nice kitchen and counter space, and she will bake! The famous lemon cookies are so easy to do and everyone loves them. I tried a new Nutella recipe. It was a tad disappointing, considering how much Nutella and I had to use in the cookies. Don't get me wrong, I ate them - I was just hoping for more of a Nutella flavor. 
It's super dangerous that Lisa owns an awesome jewelry business! I got my newly created Idaho necklace in the mall a couple weeks ago and I absolutely love it! I also can't wait to give some special people a necklace just like this! But the below one is for me, that I will wear a lot!

No comments: