Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Last Days at MAF

There are sometimes posts that I don't want to write and this is one of them. I love MAF. I love the people and I loved majority of my job (yes even the childcare). But over the summer there were a lot of tears shed. It started in June when I posted my job. Below is all the paperwork that goes into just getting a job posted.
It's crazy that this is the only picture I have from family conference this year. God totally got me when Alissa and I got dirty looks throughout Wal-Mart with buying all these chips, because I totally judged someone just a few days prior to this shopping adventure, who had soda stacked sky high in her cart. I titled this photo, What? We just like chips!" :)
Another behind the scenes look into HR, Personnel Change Notices (PCN's) - surprisingly Lithia's and MAF's were very similar. I wrote my own PCN to terminate me from MAF :(
All smiles going to my goodbye luncheon (Jessica, Alissa and Becky).
My goodbye lunch with all my HR peeps. After this lunch the tears started and didn't stop until hours later, when I was at Stacy's. There are many stories I could say about this group and many of them, that I have told on this blog for the last 4 years. But some of these people have truly been my strength for the last 4 months. I have grown closer than I could imagine to a few of them and two have even visited me. I am so beyond blessed to have had the pleasure and honor to work at MAF. MAF will always be with me.
Left side: Hilda, Mike, Zach, Bonni, Debbi, Paul, Barb,
Right side: Alissa, Mere, Becky, Bev, Jessica, Pauline, Kay, Carol, Gene

No comments: