Sunday, June 29, 2014

Suits

Have you seen this show?
I am seriously addicted to this show. Probably in part because one of the leading men is Gabriel Macht.
I am in love! 
Besides the fact that I have a huge crush on Harvey (Gabriel Macht), the show is very well written and has amazing character development. The show does use a lot of foul language and there is a little drug use, so if you are sensitive to that stuff - don't watch it. I am not, therefore I will continue to watch it. Speaking of watching Suits, a group of us at work have spent the last month at work watching an episode during our lunch hour. And on Sunday's, Tuf and I, Skype so I can watch the most recent episode, since season 4 just started airing in June on cable.
So, while I am obsessed with the TV show, it has blended into my work life. Mike (in real life) not Mike on the show, wore his new suit to work one day. It was also the day that I "borrowed" his phone and hacked into his Facebook page and said something like "I am looking hot in my new tailored suit." and then I posted the below photo:
Than his friend photo-shopped the photo.
  A week ago Alissa, Mike and I wore our suits to work! 
 

 And Bonni...well she had just come back from the beach...

No comments: