Thursday, June 5, 2014

Friends Birthdays. Babies and More!

The spring time means friends birthdays! I organized a group of friends to have a lovely dinner at a new restaurant in Meridian called Twigs for Kathie's birthday. 
I love this photo! Poor Kathie. She doesn't talk about underwear, but we do, so of course we have to bring it up whenever we are around her. I just want to note, I did not get that card for her. Though, I would like to note that I wish I had! :)
Next up was Stacy's birthday! For her actually birthday we went to another new restaurant in Meridian called the Yardhouse. However, the weekend before Stacy, Viki and I had a girls afternoon. We had coffee, got our nails done and had a great lunch at Red Robin. 


And a week after Stacy's birthday, Yesenia and I went to the Yardhouse for her birthday!
Happy Birthday to all my spring friends! 

Now for some random. 
First up - Operation embarrass Alissa with a sea horse pool toy. Mr. Seahorse enjoyed some fresh air by hanging out of the sunroof in Bonni's car as we went through the drive-thru at Panda Express.
There is this website where people post the names the barista's write on their Starbucks drinks that are wrong. We all know my name...well this is what a barista thought my name was...
Mmnnn...the Idaho potato..
This spring has also brought new babies into the world. 
First meet Jackson Harmon Smith, I just love him! I love holding him, even when he spits up on me. I love when he sleeps in my arm, or when he smiles (no it is not gas)! But most of all I love seeing my best friend as a mother.
Next up, Finnely Valor Dukes! This little guy is so adorable and I got to hold him for over an hour in my arms and he just slept there like a perfect angel.
It's been a great spring!

No comments: