Sunday, July 13, 2014

My favorite Holiday!

I love the 4th of July! It is hands down my favorite holiday. I feel blessed to be an American and I love celebrating our nations birthday. And I also like fireworks. I don't particularly like lighting them myself, but rather I enjoy watching them. It is a tradition for Stacy and I to go to Ann Morrison park in downtown Boise a few hours before the fireworks. We lay down a blanket under a tree and play games and eat and talk and just have a great. I sure love Boise at the 4th!


















I had a 4 day weekend so I spent a lot of time at the pool. On Thursday night Marie, Jackson and I swam at Bonni's community pool. On Friday and Saturday, Stacy, Robert and I had Stacy's brothers pool all to ourselves. It was lovely.
 Also during the long weekend I watched Alissa's cat Illiden. Illy stayed with Princess a little less than a year ago when Illy was a kitten. He is no longer a kitten and is huge! But the sweetest cat. I also watched Harley but I didn't get any photos of him.
I had a wonderful 4th!

No comments: