Friday, June 13, 2014

Professional/Personal

I was going to name this blog post random...but then I realized it was all about my work friends and than I thought of how great of an environment I work in. I do not take a moment of this great environment for granted because not only when I say goodbye to my job of 4 years I am saying goodbye to a caring, loving, hysterical, highly inappropriate work environment.

Pat, one of our IT guys in a kilt...that is normal, right?
I have a drinking problem...at work...I need a support group, maybe we could meet at...Starbucks :)
A group of us get together once a month to watch Gilmore Girls. We are somewhere in Season 3. However, the group members (minus me) decided that I needed to watch some movies that I have missed, so in May we watched, The Sound of Music. How did I miss, never seeing this movie? I really, really, really liked it. Anyways, in April, Barb hosted and we had breakfast for dinner - my fav!


We also had affogato's - amazing!!!
On a Tuesday night in April, Bonni and I went and saw God's not Dead at the new awesome Village in Meridian. Before the movie we had dinner at the Yardhouse. I love that place. I had a yummy pomegranate margarita and I even ate Kung Pao Calamari, and I liked it!


Yeah, okay this is a work post but Princess does have a tie into this. When I go out of town Princess stays at Karin's house. Over Memorial Day, Princess went to Karin's and I guess Karin did not know Princess's weird obsession with popsicle. Princess goes cray cray when she hears the sound of a popsicle wrapper. It doesn't matter what kind of popsicle it is, she wants it and she will get it. However, unlike me, Karin doesn't cave.
Karin also came over to help me fix my sliding glass door vertical blinds. What we thought would be an easy fix of replacing some blinds and the wand turned into about an hour and a half of taking down the entire track of the original blinds and replacing it with a brand new set. But hey, the apartment managers will never know what we did, and if you think about, it they actually have the better end of this because this apartment now has a brand new set of vertical blinds. Yep, I am starting the repairs of a place I have called home for almost 4 years. I take care of apartments but there is just normal wear and tear of things that I need to do, like replacing filters and doorstops.
On Sunday, June 2, Bonni's daughter, Meghan got married. A group of us went to the wedding and I got to wear my favorite dress, now dubbed the wedding dress because I have worn it for the last 3 weddings. I just love the back!
Trying to take photos with the sun in our eyes (Karin, Alissa, me and Becky).
Where did Karin go? 
Fun in the photo booth with Deb, Karin, Becky, Paul, me, Alissa and Barb.
Great friends!

No comments: