Wednesday, August 14, 2019

My Baby

And now I am finally at the catch up phase of this month long blog catch up phase and this entire post is just about my baby, Princess. Princess is now 15 years old and she is beginning to look old :( She is skinny and is a little lazier than she has been in the past, but I have faith that Princess will be here for another few years. I will be a mess when I Princess passes and for now I just have to enjoy all that she brings into my life. 
Princess is addicted and I mean addicted to the laptop and it is all my fault. She loves YouTube videos on birds, cockroaches and just string - there is seriously a market for videos for cats on YouTube. The first three photos were taken over a span of one hour...
 Video chatting with Marie and Princess is the creeper that listens when she isn't invited to the conversation. 
Stretching is good!


Princess got a new toy - that I found in the trash, my grandma would be so proud of me and Princess loves this little "S" track, especially in the middle of the night.


 
Professional photos :)
























She is perfect and I love her so much!

No comments: