Friday, March 4, 2016

Valentine's Day

Ah, Valentines Day, my favorite holiday, said Meredith never! But you know what ,I don't really care, it's just another day in my books. On the afternoon of Valentines Day, Tuf, Anthony and I went and saw Deadpool. I'm weird and I love super hero movies, Ryan Reynolds and inappropriate humor - therefore Deadpool was written for me! I have seen things online about people bashing Deadpool - come on people, it's rated R for a reason, and nobody is forcing you to see the movie, be a grown-up and move on! I really liked Deadpool.
After Deadpool we came home, where I did what I do most Sunday's - clean, work on my blog, chill. The cousins left for their Valentine's Day dinner and movie and I was going to stay at home, eat burritos, watch some TV with the puppers, maybe drink some chocolate red wine I just bought and chill - I was looking forward to it all! Then the cousins came home while I was making dinner and asked if I wanted to go to Winter Jam in Fairfax. Winter Jam is a Christian concert with various artist and it was only $10! So, we went to Winter Jam, mainly to see Crowder (we love him!), but saw other favorites like Sidewalk Prophets, Red, Lauren Daigle and Mathew West.






I can never be normal.
Overall, it was a great Valentines Day (i.e., just another day for me).

No comments: