Monday, March 14, 2016

Mere's Random life of Jan/Feb

Contrary to popular belief, January and February were busy months for me. And contrary to my belief, my life is actually pretty busy, most of the time. And while I live on the east coast and my motto is to experience everything I can in my short time here, I do still have to do trivial things like go to work and do laundry and shot up Princess, but who wants to see photos of those things?!?!
We love our animals!


 In February, I got sick with a cold, thanks to the cousins. On a Friday afternoon while I was at home sick, laying on the couch - it was good to know that I am still loved by some. 
  Facebook has had some silly tests and of course I take them. They seem to be pretty accurate of who I think I am as a person. 



We occasionally do Fitbit challenges and I won one in February! I walked a lot - and that included circles around the basement.


 Life in DC, protest in front of my place of work. It wasn't at my work place, but rather the DC Chamber of Commerce. They were protesting for higher minimum wage. Just because this is my blog, I can say I am opposed to raising the minimum wage to $15 an hour. All that will do is raise everything else, common economics people. However, I am big proponent of education and training. These minimum wage jobs are not meant to be careers. 
 Yay, more snow :( President day snow, about 5 inches. It was gone the next day, because we got an inch of rain. The east coast has some crazy weather. 
I love sayings and quotes.
 Getting the guest room ready for our first guests of 2016 (that you will see in the next post). I love our guest room!
 Love my adorable niece and nephew!



































No comments: